The design office at Vegetal i.D. consists of horticultural, agricultural, and structural engineers that direct studies and calculations for fastening systems. With 20 years of experience designing and building green roofs, Vegetal i.D. enables you to implement a beautiful, reliable, and high-performance green roof in even the most technical projects.
The Key Points of a Green Roof Project
When designing a green roof system it is essential to take into account certain aspects of the rooftop in order to design the most suitable solution.
- General technical project constraints: climate, roofing system, type of vegetation, slope of the roof, stormwater management needs, etc...
- Specific technical constraints: local, accessibility, reflecting walls along the green roof, rain outflows from adjacent roofs...
- The goals of the developer: aesthetic, ecological desires, maintenance level, etc..
1 Green Roof Project = 1 Customized Solution by Vegetal i.D.
Based on these criteria, the engineers and technicians at Vegetal i.D. conduct a technical study to:
- Choose the most suitable vegetation for a project and its specific constraints (climate, support, slope, etc...)
- Define the structural dimensions, building, facades, slopes
- Define the potential vegetation area
- Determine irrigation needs and recommend a suitable irrigation system if necessary
- Determine stormwater management benefits
- Define the maintenance requirements
With Vegetal i.D. : 1 project = 1 comprehensive technical study carried out internally by our experts. You have a green roof projects? Complete the form online, or call us and a representative will contact you shortly.