VEGETAL ID is a leading global company specialized in solutions for green roofs, living walls and stormwater
The sales assistant supports the sales team (currently of 3 people) and enhances customer satisfaction by
facilitating information communication between sales people on the road and the other company
functions: general management, production, logistics, accounting, technical support....
This support includes:
- making and sending quotations
- resolving basic pricing and contract issues
- answering basic customers' requests or orientates towards the right person in charge
- preparing training meetings (such as AIA sessions) and following up with sales appointments
- coordinating logistics and administrative work within the Sales people
- preparing the dashboard and sales review for the general management
- following up sales tools availabilities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Some college coursework completed (Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college preferred)
- 3 years of experience in any of the following area: sales, sales support or customer service
- An experience within an independent sales representative company, building Contractor Company or any
company related to the building industry will be highly appreciated
- Sense of customer service and problem solving is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines
- Solid organizational and time management,
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills, collaborative and adaptable mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Experience in using sales force CRM is a plus
- Possesses integrity and shares VEGETALID values
This position will be based in the company office in Batavia, NY for at least 3 days a week and can be based from the candidate's home office for the rest of the week
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
VEGETALID is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.